Working it out

Greeting Text

Dieting has to be one of the hardest things for a human being to do, that is besides studying last minute for an important test. Unless you're the lecturer teaching that subject, you know what I'm talking about. How many times have you reminded yourself that you have a test two weeks from now and thought, "Okay I still have plenty of time to study". The next time you know, it is the night before the test. *SCREAMS* 


Anyway back to diet. When I decide to go on a diet, it's never because I feel great and want to reduce the calories intake and start eating healthy. The idea usually comes after I've gone shopping and I can't find the right size or right after I've watched those girls in a fashion runway. I feel ugly and depressed. But let's face it, these are not exactly the healty states of mind for a major lifestyle change. These are the feelings that make me want to eat a tube of ice cream and watch korean dramas all day. 


I'm not saying that Song Joong Ki doesn't have his own healing powers. With that handsome face, he can probably turn a guy gay. But if you're already feeling down, lying on the bed with your laptop watching the hero and heroin save the world while still manage to be beautiful all the time isn't really helping. Eventually I have to put the ice cream down and get up to work.


I decided to go to the swimming pool nearby with my friends but turns out I can't swim. I can't even float. So I stayed under water for an hour flapping my legs watching my friends and trying my best not to drown myself. 


I then decided to stop eating rice but failed miserably because nasi ayam berempah tastes so good. 


I also tried to jog nearby but there are scary men everywhere, what if they kidnap me?


I refused to eat snacks but I always stayed up late and I tend to feel very hungry at midnight. 


These, of course, are just a sampling of the many ways I've found to cut corners. These days I'm too tired to even try new methods, I will just happily accept myself. So when my friends asked, "what happen to your diet?". I'll just say, "I'm working it out"






You Might Also Like

0 comments