The Afterthought of My Second Year of Law School


I can’t believe I survived my second year of law school and Alhamdulillah my result is better than when I’m in my first year. I don’t know how I did it, I mean the things I’ve gone through this year fuhh. Lepasni kalau ada junior mengadu first year susah memang aku bagi ceramah free siap-siap, law school tak akan makin senang, semuanya akan makin susah. Belajar memang makin susah tapi kau akan makin biasa dengan kesusahan tu, lagi susah lagi kau rasa biasa. Lagi susah soalan tu lagi tenang kau rasa. Kalau soalan senang tu rasa jakun jap kenapa senang ni, kenapa macam boleh jawab ni huahua. Fikir masak-masak dulu sebelum masuk law school. Kalau tak minat, aku sarankan jangan sebab ramai sebab tak tahan pastu berhenti sebab tu setiap semester makin kurang orang. Tapi, ada juga yang survive walau tak minat. Cuma memang nampak lah tak happy belajar. Ikut suka lah, kak farrah cuma nasihat.


Most importantly, don’t try to be someone who doesn’t make any mistakes at all, that is impossible. Rather, strive to be a person who learns from mistakes. It is totally okay to make mistakes. It is normal to feel like we have the worst life ever. If the bus doesn’t stop for you, instead of thinking that you missed the bus, try considering the idea maybe that wasn’t my bus. You have to stop thinking you’ll be stuck in your situation forever. Never confuse a season for a lifetime. Even your trials have an expiration date. You will grow, life will change (in my case, a lot) and things will work out in the end. 


my desk 


I also just finished my six weeks of intern in a firm. It was just a small firm but I learned a lot. From conveyancing; land matter, sales and purchase agreement, transfer of title to litigation; both civil cases and criminal matter. I’m a bit sad because I only attended two court cases but I’m also happy like HELLO HOLIDAY I’M FINALLY HERE. 


This is the first job I’ve ever done in my life actually hehehe (don’t judge me). When I got my first paycheck I didn’t really know what to do with it. I considered framing it but that would be weird. So I bought dinner for my parents and gave the rest of it to my mom. Haha. To my surprise, she gladly took it. Haha. It was weird, giving money to my mom when usually I’m the one asking for money. It felt…nice hehehe

You Might Also Like

0 comments